- We recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important. The purpose of this policy is to let you know how we handle the information collected through the use of this website. Portions of this website may describe privacy practices applicable to specific types of information or to information provided on specific web pages.
This policy does not apply to information collected through other means such as by telephone or in person, although that information may be protected by other privacy policies. As used in this policy, terms such as “we” or “our” and “Company” refer to current and future affiliated entities of Serve You Rx and Portal Administrator.
- This website is intended for a United States audience. Any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the United States.
Cookies and Tracking
- The Company may use various technologies, including cookies, tokens, tags, web logs, web beacons, scripts, and web server logs to gather automatically-collected information and may aggregate this information from our Online Services visitors or to enable certain features of our Online Services. This information may include demographic data, technical information about the technology (e.g., phone, computer) used to connect to the Online Services, web browser information, your IP address, and browsing behavior such as pages visited and how often they are visited ("Activity Information"). We may also use third party analytics companies to provide these services.
- Activity Information is captured using various technologies and may include cookies. "Cookies" are small text files that may be placed on your computer when you visit an Online Service or click on a URL. Cookies may include "single-session cookies" which generally record information during only a single visit to a website and then are erased, and "persistent" cookies which are generally stored on a computer unless or until they are deleted or are set to expire. You may disable cookies and similar items by adjusting your browser preferences at any time; however, this may limit your ability to take advantage of all the features on our Online Services. In addition, you may also have additional means to manage the collection of Activity Information by:
- Managing the use of "flash" technologies with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website;
- Clicking on the available "Opt-Out" link at the bottom of the applicable home web page;
- Visiting Google to "Opt-Out" of display advertising or customize Google display network ads; and/or
- Clicking on the HSID Analytics "Opt-Out" link
We may use and disclose your activity information unless restricted by this policy or by law. Some examples of the ways we use your activity information include: Customizing your experience on the website including managing and recording your preferences.
Marketing, product development, and research purposes.
Tracking resources and data accessed on the website.
Developing reports regarding website usage, activity, and statistics.
Assisting users experiencing website problems.
Enabling certain functions and tools on this website.
Tracking paths of visitors to this website and within this website.
We may also collect other forms of non-personal information such as what web browsers are used to read our website and what websites are referring traffic or linking to our website. Aggregate and de-identified data regarding website users is also considered non-personal information.
Your Personal Information
This website may include web pages that give you the opportunity to provide us with personal information about yourself. You do not have to provide us with personal information if you do not want to; however, that may limit your ability to use certain functions of this website or to request certain services or information.
We may use personal information for a number of purposes such as:
To respond to an email or particular request from you.
To personalize the website for you.
To process an application as requested by you.
To administer surveys and promotions.
To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us or other businesses.
To perform analytics and to improve our products, websites, and advertising.
To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
To protect someone's health, safety, or welfare.
To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
We may use personal information to contact you through any contact information you provide through this website, including any email address, telephone number, cell phone number, text message number, or fax number. Please see the section below titled “Our Online Communications Practices." We may also share personal information within the Company, and we may combine personal information that you provide us through this website with other information we have received from you, whether online or offline, or from other sources such as from our vendors. For example, if you have purchased a product or service from us, we may combine personal information you provide through this website with information regarding your receipt of the product or service.
Information for Children Under 13
We will not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through this website without receiving parental consent. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this website, please contact us.